Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fantasy Football: WR's and TE's

This one will be pretty abbreviated, I'll go over the top 12 WR's. For the Tight End position, I will do the same! Here Goes!

Elite WR's:
1. Andre Johnson, Houston Texans.
Where I'd pick him: Late 1st Round

2. Roddy White, Atlanta Falcons
Where I'd pick him: Early 2nd Round

3. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions
Where I'd pick him: 2nd round

4. Greg Jennings, Green Bay Packers
Where I'd pick him: 2nd Round

5. Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
Where I'd pick him: 2nd Round

6. Hakeem Nicks, New York Giants
Where I'd pick him: Late 2nd/Early 3rd

7. Vincent Jackson, San Diego Chargers
Where I'd pick him: Early 3rd Round

8. Reggie Wayne, Indianapolis Colts
Where I'd pick him: 3rd Round

9. DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles
Where I'd pick him: 3rd Round

10. Mike Wallace, Pittsburgh Steelers
Where I'd pick him: Late 3rd Round/Early 4th

11. Miles Austin, Dallas Cowboys
Where I'd pick him: 4th Round

12. Dwayne Bowe, Kansas City Chiefs
Where I'd pick him: 4th Round

The Top 12 Tight Ends
1. Antonio Gates, San Diego Chargers
2. Dallas Clark, Indianapolis Colts
3. Jermichael Finley, Green Bay Packers
4. Jason Witten, Dallas Cowboys
5. Vernon Davis, San Fransisco 49ers
6. Marcedes Lewis, Jacksonville Jaguars
7. Owen Daniels, Houston Texans
8. Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers
9. Kellen Winslow, Tampa Bay Bucs
10. Zach Miller, Seattle Seahawks
11. Rob Gronkowski, New England Patriots
12. Jimmy Graham, New Orleans Saints

There we go! Tomorrow I'll do Kickers and Defenses.

-ACE

No comments:

Post a Comment