Saturday, October 24, 2009

Beer, Big Ten Football and Will Tebow Lose?

Well, I was looking forward to having a fun fun night of beer and athletics. I set up a special channel list on my Dish Guide....with these games in the rotation
Wild/Hurricanes
Iowa/MSU
Texas/Mizzou
Florida/Mississippi State
Yankees/Angels

But the Yanks/Angels were rained out, I was really looking forward to that....I really hope they push it to a game 7.

ESPN has already been making match ups for a Yankees/Phillies series. I would love to see that come back to bite them on the ass because they're all over the Yankees on EVERY Sportscenter episode.

Iowa/MSU are tied at 6...its been a heck of a game....4th quarter, about 5 and a half left and Iowa just got down to the MSU 10....I'm pulling for the Hawkeyes.

Texas is blowing out Mizzou....so we'll ignore that.

Miss. State is within a field goal of Florida in the 4th...and they're driving.

Wild/Canes....tied to start the 3rd period...the Wild win at home and lose on the road...its a home game...should win this one!

I'll be honest, it's been a pretty slow sports week, nothing too exciting going on.

I bought the Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 video game this week, it's honestly one of the best 'Rasslin video games I've played in a long time.

Oh, my...mmhmm....situation that required Preparation H is gone, so....we're all good on that front.

Alright...I've got nothing else so lets get to my NFC North Picks this week. I was 4-0 last week, the Vikings should have lost the game, their defense was non existent in the 2nd half. Fortunately, for the Packerfan this week....the Vikings will Lose to Pittsburgh...the Packers will beat the Browns...the Lions won't lose this week...they're on a Bye....and it's going to be tough to pick the Bengals/Bears game...what Bengals team will show up? The team that beat the world champion Steelers? Or the team that lost to Houston? The Bengals are at home, and the Bengals will win by a field goal.

Last Week: 4-0

Happy Sunday Eve, may all your fantasy and real teams win.

GO PACK GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment